OK, so you’ve watched all of your teams games this past season. You have won and lost on the final whistle results (hopefully won more than you lost). Now it is June and you are wondering, what is there to place a bet on, and should I consider switching to another bookie?
Well, the answer to this problem is a big YES! There are genuinely masses to sink your teeth into. From the flat race season to major tennis tournaments. If you have been a one sport enthusiast, why not take the off season to make another sport a little more interesting when watching. Also, there could not be a better time to try out another operator and take advantage of their sign up bonus offers.
For most UK based operators, the next few months are the quietest of the year. Most will be giving silly offers to get you to play their other products; casino, bingo, live casino, etc. and most will be giving massive enhancements on the unlikeliest of events, just because there is little else to do and they still need to get new players through the doors.
This is your cue to take advantage of these, and one thing to remember is that you don’t have to be a new customer to take advantage of these ‘reactivation or retention offers’.
So, for example, lets see what Ladbrokes has to offer;
- They have an enhanced new customer offer of bet £5 get £20 in free bets if you use the following Promo Code : B5G20 – this is a classic example of those silly offers to get you in the door during the off season…take full advantage! Click here using Promo Code : B5G20
- Ladbrokes have kept the standard £50 free bet open during this quiet time. So if you are after a matched free bet then deposit up to £50 and they will match that deposit 100% up to £50. Click here using Promo Code : F50
(the following are open to both new and existing customers, sign up using one of the above and then find these in the promotions section of the site)
- Cricket is pretty much the key sport on their site at the moment, ICC Champ Trophy is on and Ladbrokes are pushing the following enhancements;
- Aus v Bangladesh – David Warner to hit a 6 boost – was 11/10 is now 6/4
- MBS (Money back Special) on the ICC Champ Trophy if your team loses but a player scores a century.
- On the Racing front, Ladbrokes are offering Best Odds Guaranteed Plus.
- They even have the UK General election as a main event and enhanced offer. Just goes to show how slim their pickings are but how you can turn this in to a little summer fun for yourself.